MyBB Codes

Full Version: Autoresponder plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that there are some autoresponder application, but this very important. There isn't integrated with mybb, and I have to this plugin. Perhaps someone else.
I want next functions:
When who joining to one groups, he get e-mail, pm, or both.

The individual subject is important, I can edit. The important, that how many days after sending the letter to the group since joining.
Example:
At 1. days: first letter.
At 4. days: second letter.
etc.
I can edit, that when sending the all letter. Example: 4:55.
I can add the user to backlist, because who don't want get letter in one groups.
I can edit or delete the all letter. I can ad {username} bbcode and unsubcribe link.
When who click to unsubsribe link, he is added to blacklist in groups. After he can resubcribe later.
The guest(unregistered) is can subcrible more letterlist, but he must add name and e-mail adress. He can unsubcrible. The simple html form is enought for subcrible.
This is useful, but is not very important:
I can add, edit, delete Autoresponder group, when I add some groups, users to list. The autoresponder group is content the all letter. And I can add group or user to backlist.

You can build on the foundations massmail and massmail task with database table or re-using this module, etc.

I know, that is big project. This is go more steps, and I help test this plugin.
This is not important now. I will buy autoresponder programs.
Atomjani,

i am sorry for not responding to your previous post. I got very sick last week, getting a virus and a Bell's facial palsy with others issues. As you can understand it is quite difficult to read when one of your eye is disfunctional, you are always dizzy and have terrible headackes.

From what i was able to understand, it is a kind of a "NewsLetters system" that you are asking for. Maybe something more evoluated than what we have here, you can see by testing it in our top menu.

All projects are postponed for a few weeks because it should take around 3 weeks to see if my health could get better. I am very sorry for the inconvenience and apologize for the long delay before my response.
Good for you healing. I can wait patiently.Smile
This newsletter is not an important project. Might be useful to others then. When you can, you are working with the others, I do not urge.Smile
Will also have a request, I will see you just do it after the disease, it is not a big project.
Oh, and I apologize for helyesírásomért, I can not perfect English.Wink
Thank you for your comprehension! Smile

Sorry, but i do understand the word "helyesírásomért", i tried to translate it from hungarian with google but got nothing...
helyesírás=spellingBig Grin
Sometimes I use the google translator, because they do not know every word.Wink
Reference URL's