MyBB Codes

Full Version: Log in redirect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This mod will allow you to redirect your users to an url of your choosing after they log in at your forum.
Only for that first time. The url can be an internal one, i.e. to the rules section of your forum or at the Introduction area.

Or it can be to an external url. You can enable and disable this mod at the Acp-Settings-Redirect your members to an url of your choosing after they log in at your forum.

You can also enter there the url to the redirection to where you want to redirect your users to after they log in at your forum.
The link appears to be gone, is there another place to download?
Package attached at the first post.
Works awesome, thanks so much..
(01-03-2010 06:27 PM)umtech Wrote: [ -> ]Works awesome, thanks so much..

You are most welcome.
Hi there - I'm the one who had the problem of where to put the code line over at mybb forum. Thank you so much for whipping this thing together, it works terrific and solved my problem beautifully!
(01-03-2010 09:44 PM)Ninjadoll Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there - I'm the one who had the problem of where to put the code line over at mybb forum. Thank you so much for whipping this thing together, it works terrific and solved my problem beautifully!

Glad to have been of help. Thank you for your comment as well Smile
I like this, then you can direct them to the "Introduce yourself" topic.
Looks nice ty
Hi just to varify is this the same as the "[Plugin] Redirect your users after they register", so I can direct them to the introductions page, just the one time and then it will switch to the next new member.

Lee
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's