MyBB Codes

Full Version: Minimum number of posts to create signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just made this plugin for this guy here and decided to submit it here and share it with everyone else as well. Maybe there will be other users that will find it useful too.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-51716.html

What does this plugin do: With this plugin you will be able to set a minimum number of posts for your users in order to create signatures.

You can enable and disable the mod from the acp of your forum, where you can also enter the minimum number of posts for your users in order to create signatures. By default it is set to 5 posts. For more, please have a look at the attached screenshots.
Sorry,previously I posted in the wrong thread. Now I am downloading this plug-in. Will give my feedback soon.
(12-02-2009 06:53 PM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry,previously I posted in the wrong thread. Now I am downloading this plug-in. Will give my feedback soon.

Ok, let me know how it will go.
The plug-in works great, I am having a problem with this plug-in but babjusi solved that problem in no time. This is a must have plug-in for medium of big forums. The support here is great really impressed. Thank you babjusi for this great plug-in also for this forum.
Glad to have been of help. Thank you for using my plugins and for your feedback, appreciate it.
Looks nice ty
Reference URL's