MyBB Codes

Full Version: Minimum number of posts to enter forums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This mod will allow you to set a number of posts for your members in order to enter a certain forum and/of forums of your choosing.

You can enable and disable the mod from the acp of your forum, where you can also enter the minimum number of posts for your users in order to enter forums.

You can also choose which forums you want to set as post count accessed.
You can also choose which Groups and individual users can bypass the post limit.
Is this ok and tested for 1.6?
Yes, like i wrote in the other thread, i have completed all plugins update for 1.6 with an automated script. The readme files and threads would also need to be updated soon...

If you find any issues please keep me posted...

Wink
Does this come with a display *we put what we want in text* to tell users why they cant post and where there supposed to post?

Thanks!
above post was not answered Sad
are u sure that is work?
@_andy_ :
You can trust Babjusi quality of coding, this is working properly! Wink

@Technoman :
It will show to the faulty members : "An error has occurred. You must have PRESETVALUE posts in order to enter this forum.".

The "PRESETVALUE" will be replaced by the value you choosed!
hello,plugins for mybb 1.8??
All plugins are compatible with mybb 1.8.x, if you have any issue just contact me and I will fix it right away! Wink
thanks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's