MyBB Codes

Full Version: MyBB 1.4.10 Released – Maintenance Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
still 1.4 already released 1.6 ???? Big Grin

lol
Whatever happened to MyBB 1.5? There's a version gap it seems. Or is that just how they do it? Because it seems they skipped 1.3 as well lol.
Yes they are sticking to even values from what i can see, but they also decided not to create a v1.8 because they will immediately skip to 2.0!

Wink
Oh darn, they're going straight to 2.0?! Man I hope they include a lot of compatibility options, because I hear they are going to rewrite most of the core and such. Great software though, just hope I don't have to ditch 20+ plugins just to upgrade Sad
People using the free plugins available on MyBB.com will have to wait that new ones become available. Because a huge quantity of their actual plugins wont be upgradable, mostly because their author wont make them and no one would have the right to do it in their place.

While our subscribers will still have most of our 180 plugins upgraded to work for MyBB v2.0 here! Wink
$10 a year isn't that bad for such a deal...
Maybe once I get some ads up on my site I'll do it lol.
You can still feel secure, because I do not expect that version 2.0 will be released before 2012! Wink
Haha.
Just found out where MyBB 1.3 and 1.5 went: Those are the beta version numbers. Maybe MyBB 2.0 is going to have two betas or something!
nice release Big Grin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's