MyBB Codes

Full Version: Clean Cut Blue refined.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This a recent modifed version of my previous clean cut blue theme. It is the theme that I am using at this forum. If anyone would be interested in having it as well, then post here. I will put it up for download if there will 5 requests and above.

You can modify the theme to your likings but you are not allowed to put it up for download somewhere else without mentioning the original source and/or to remove the copyright notice. Thanks.
AI want it
can you post a screenshot so we can know does it look like? Smile thanks.. i love blue colored themes..
(12-29-2009 06:06 AM)chonghua Wrote: [ -> ]can you post a screenshot so we can know does it look like? Smile thanks.. i love blue colored themes..

It is the theme that you see here at this forum.
I think the header cant use a bit of work. If you improve the header than this theme would be a great release Wink.
(12-30-2009 07:19 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]I think the header cant use a bit of work. If you improve the header than this theme would be a great release Wink.

Can you tell me what you had in mind? Or a screenshot perhaps?
I will redo the header tomorrow and post a screenshot Wink. At the moment I got to finish two clients Confused and celebrate the new year!
Reference URL's