MyBB Codes

Full Version: Dates/events on new threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would LOVE to have the ability to add dates of events to the new threads that i am creating.

that thead name would then show up in the calendar under the appropriate date, as well as on the bottom of the forum (like birthdays)

i know that many other forums have this feature, mybb unfortunately currently does not.

i might be willing to pay for this, depending on your prices of course Wink
(12-02-2009 03:26 PM)xrum Wrote: [ -> ]i would LOVE to have the ability to add dates of events to the new threads that i am creating.

that thead name would then show up in the calendar under the appropriate date, as well as on the bottom of the forum (like birthdays)

i know that many other forums have this feature, mybb unfortunately currently does not.

i might be willing to pay for this, depending on your prices of course Wink

Can you show me a screenshot of what you mean? If it is what I think it is, then it will require some time to do it and atm I don''t have a lot of free time with the holidays coming and all. I will be releasing 3 more plugins that I have promissed someone sometime ago and then I will be waiting the release of Mybb 1.6 to upgrade my current plugins and then I will see to create more new plugins.

If you don''t mind, remind me again in a couple of months or so. That is if no one else will pick this up.
[attachment=16]

attached is a screenshot, it's from vbulletin russian forum, but you'll get the idea of what im talking about. on the very bottom there's an option to put in thread "start and end times/dates"

that thread title would then go on the calendar and display in the birthdays section, on the bottom of the main forum.... hope that makes sense.

i used to use an asp forum, don't remember which one, but it had it as a plugin, i loved it Sad
do you know when 1.6 is coming out?
I am sorry but I didn''t quite understand it. What will be displayed at the bottom of the forum? Can you please show me the exact screenshots in english? That at the bottom of the forum as well?

They say that the first 1.6 beta will be released this December. And the final shouldn''t be too long after that I think. Those Mybb guys work pretty fast.
Reference URL's