MyBB Codes

Full Version: Automatically Hide URLs Until Reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well Thats my request Blush

A plugin to Automatically Hide the URLs in the post until reply to thread with FIDs and GIDs Exclusion Option.

Thanks.
It is very much doable. However due to my busy scedule I don''t think that I will be able to work on it for a few months, or at least until mybb 1.6. reaches the stable release.
Great Request!
I'll use it!
The more I think about this plugin the more I like the idea. If you have any extra options that you want to see in this plugin, post them here.
Yes make it to be able to hide all things.
Entire post
Code tags
HTML tags
PHP tags
Half post
It will be the best one!
(12-09-2009 09:42 PM)Light33 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes make it to be able to hide all things.
Entire post
Code tags
HTML tags
PHP tags
Half post
It will be the best one!

Nice idea Light33, I like it. I will make it as you suggested it, that it will hide the post. It can hide the entire post, half of the post, links, or whatever you wish to hide. because I want to make use of this plugin at my other forums as well. Like this I can make use of the plugin at my other forums as well.

This plugin just jumped up in my to-do list Big Grin
Great!
You can make like this:
Entire post (on/off) (custom message to display)
Code tags (on/off) (custom message to display)
HTML tags (on/off) (custom message to display)
PHP tags (on/off) (custom message to display)
Half post (on/off) (custom message to display)
That complicates the matters. It adds extra un-necessary work. I think it would be best to add only the hide option.
+1 for the idea.
(12-10-2009 08:25 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]That complicates the matters. It adds extra un-necessary work. I think it would be best to add only the hide option.
No problem... It will be awesome too!
Just with on/off right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's