MyBB Codes

Full Version: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4.*] Custom Page!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Custom Page!

Type: Plugin for Mybb

Version: For any versions of Mybb 1.4* series.

Funcionality: This plugin will allow you to add a custom page to your forum. To install this plugin, upload the inc folder and the custompage.php file inside the plugin package to the root of your forum preserving the structure intact. Then go to Settings where you will find the settings of the plugin. You can enable and disable the plugin, enter the title and the message that you want to use for your custom page and also choose which usergroups can access the Custom Page. When users are viewing the custom page, their action will show at the online list as well.

Anyway, to have an idea how this plugin looks like in action, please check the attached screenshots below.

Licence: GPL
Very nice! Big Grin I'm going to install this.
Thank you. Am I able to create multiple pages? Or only one?
Hi,
Wrong: Images folder is in the inc folder.

Persian Language:
http://community.mybbiran.com/thread-998.html
(01-08-2010 08:17 PM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! Big Grin I'm going to install this.

I hope you like it.

(01-08-2010 08:20 PM)skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. Am I able to create multiple pages? Or only one?

At the moment it supports only one custom page.

(01-09-2010 12:00 AM)Pars Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Wrong: Images folder is in the inc folder.

Persian Language:
http://community.mybbiran.com/thread-998.html

I placed the image folder outside the inc folder. Thanks for letting me know.
wow! good job babjusi.. this time i can make a custom page on an easier way.. Smile thanks!
You are welcome. Glad you guys liked it Smile
Hi,
nice plugin! It is possible to use PHP in custom page? I need PHP for some if-questions.
(01-14-2010 10:38 AM)pete Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
nice plugin! It is possible to use PHP in custom page? I need PHP for some if-questions.

At this version it doesn''t support php, only html.
Thanks, I needed this to make a rules (TOS) page.

Cheers,
Gene
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's