MyBB Codes

Full Version: Photobie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
many of my members use this freeware program

http://www.photobie.com/

A free software for photo editing, scrapbooking, animation, screen capture ...
A community of graphics enthusiasts, who are sharing their experties and artworks ...
A network of professionals providing software, graphics and web design services ...

Download
WOW
tanx brother
http://www.photobie.com/ is You !!? Is Napless
My Father Tell me : You are Crazy .. Is Night for me Smile)
very nice...thank you
Photobie is image editing software that combines features amateurs can use with advanced tools professionals will appreciate. Photobie is free for personal use with no Pro upgrade to pay for -- all features are free. Photobie is also a community of people.
Photobie is one of the free software which is use for image editing . It is free for personal use there are so many advance tools can be available for these software. It is a community of graphics enthusiasts, who are sharing their experties and artworks.
This product is quite easy to use and does a nice job. The price can't be beat. It is great for simple fixes and kids and older people are able to use it. For professional work I use adobe, but it's very expensive, takes training and practice to use; it is also no at lightweight as Photobie.[/align]
This product is quite easy to use and does a nice job. The price can't be beat. It is great for simple fixes and kids and older people are able to use it. For professional work I use adobe, but it's very expensive, takes training and practice to use; it is also no at lightweight as Photobie.
oh I never heard this program before, but I read from the post, it can be use for scrapbooking, I was searching the software that does the job, hopefully this program meets my expectation.
Thanks for Photobie Smile
Photobie is free for personal use with no Pro upgrade to pay for all features are free. Photobie is also a community of people these all software which you can share over here is really very great to know about it.
Photobie software was originally designed by Cheng to edit pictures of his newborn daughter. For fun, he also created the flash jukebox. As Photobie has become more popular, other useful features such as animated GIFs, screen capture, image browser, Photoshop filter plugins host model and features photo were added.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's