MyBB Codes

Full Version: Banner next to header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could a plugin be made to allow google adsense ads to display next to the logo on the top header.
So the banner advert displays to the right hand side?
Would be far more neater than displaying below the navigations which seems to be standard on mybb?
I have created a header manager 6 months ago for MyBBCodes, i will release it next week as Regentronique_Header_Manager, so you would be able to use it for this exact purpose!

Smile
(08-01-2010 10:33 AM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]I have created a header manager 6 months ago for MyBBCodes, i will release it next week as Regentronique_Header_Manager, so you would be able to use it for this exact purpose!

Smile
Im happy to pay an extra $5 for release today if at all possible Smile
(08-01-2010 12:15 PM)dannyd Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2010 10:33 AM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]I have created a header manager 6 months ago for MyBBCodes, i will release it next week as Regentronique_Header_Manager, so you would be able to use it for this exact purpose!

Smile
Im happy to pay an extra $5 for release today if at all possible Smile

OK, normally i do the strict minimum in the weekend, but i could make an exception because you seem quite in a hurry!

Allow PM in your profile if you want me to send you details about the PayPal account...

Wink
Ive done that and also sent over a pm directly to you Smile
Can i say a huge thank you to exdiogene for the help he has given me via PM and he has been a true superstar and helped me resolve a major issue ive been trying to get around for months.
Thank you for everything and im now a regular Smile
Keep up the excellent work Smile
Thank you dannyd for you kind words. clappingclappingyeahhh
Keep visiting the forum and come back as a regular and more.Wink

The moderator
Reference URL's