MyBB Codes

Full Version: Vip plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a search but dont see it is there a plug in like here where members pay for special areas to d/led like we do here that shows there date paid and when they expire that will work on 1.6??
or an older one i can chage the version on that will work or how about the one we use LOL
Honestly, i already have payments plugins for PayPal, AlertPay and few others. But i do feel the urge to make them available as regular Premium plugins, because those plugins took a huge amount of time to developp and troubleshoot. Normally i sell them commercially for specific projects.

Maybe one day i will make them available here like the other plugins... Wink
Yea im just looking for something where my members can donate for premium access to certain areas of site where i manually input there name and date they expire and it keeps track of them in panel then when they expire they return to registered members auto on that date and maybe sends a pm a week beofre they expire or email to remind them?ill look around thank you.
I found one thank you anyway..
Reference URL's