MyBB Codes

Full Version: This forum's Myshop plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I need your Myshop plugin that put somethings for download in a very beautiful style and relates to MYPS.
Thanks!Heart
I'm really sorry .
Wrongly I've sent a PM for Ghazal Instead of creating a thread!
Would you please give the link of it in Mybbcentral?
If you are subscriber there then you can visit the site, BUT if your not a subscriber there then currently registering at mybbcentral is closed. Only subscribers have access to the mybbcentral site.
I'm a subscriber there! My user name is: Muhammed.
But I've searched But didn't found anything about Myshop!
uhh..! I, approximately 2 months ago, requests such plugin, MattR (Support Team Member of mybboard.net) said to me that it was also created by Lex-. After that, my IP from mybbcentral was banned, and I was restricted to access the site.

After that, I don't know, if MattR was right or not, But I answer to you that it may found at mybbcentral, sorry for any unconvineance. but I am un aware about that,

Sorry again Kevin
But If you requested from me, I can develop it for 2 to 3 days. I will start it from the scratch means I have to start from the zero point.

Would you like it to develop ?

I will place this MOD in subscriber's criteria.
you can use mybbsource mystore plugin Big Grin
(08-31-2009 11:35 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]you can use mybbsource mystore plugin Big Grin

MyStore does'nt provide much flexibility then I develop. Mien will be 70 - 75 % alike that is using at that time by mybbsource.

I am waiting Kevin's approval, If he wants it to develop then I will approximately 2-3 days, developit out of scratch.
this forum has a shop?
Reference URL's