MyBB Codes

Full Version: Downloaded by
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see we have a downloaded by mod here so you can see who downloaded a file from a post is that available via free or premium download??
No this is a modified plugin from the same author you downloaded before. I have fixed the multiple issues it had and added new features, but i do not believe that i have the right to redistribute it... Sad

Ghazal have installed that plugin last year and when i saw the bugs i have fixed them and took the time to ameliorate it for my needs...
Ok then thanks LOL
I dont know if this matters but this was released under Download License
The following license applies to this download.

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
So i can redistribute it for FREE, nice to know because i did not saw the licence coming with this plugin. Thank you for supplying this information to me.

But i have invested so much in it that it is now 3 times its previous size, not sure if i want to publish it for FREE. This is why i was thinking to create a new one from scratch and migrating my features in it for a new release.

I really feel uncomfortable to release a plugin form another author on MyBBCodes.com even if i modified it. Ghazals plugins have been quite a pain in the neck upto now...

Wink
I have one that works from within the panel which is working good now so i will wait for your own this way i will know done proper!!
Reference URL's