MyBB Codes

Full Version: How do this ''Pese'' works??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i had 10 or 11 peses for less 2 hours but now they are gone!?

How does this peses works here?? Huh
The only reason i could see that would cause this, would be that you downloaded an attachment from a forum that was not authorized to be used to download.

I have analysed your recent downloads history and only one file was unknown to me and could be the reason. The filename was "1736-1257357075-min_posts_forums_mybbcodes.zip", can you tell me from were you downloaded it?
(09-14-2010 07:54 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]The only reason i could see that would cause this, would be that you downloaded an attachment from a forum that was not authorized to be used to download.

I have analysed your recent downloads history and only one file was unknown to me and could be the reason. The filename was "1736-1257357075-min_posts_forums_mybbcodes.zip", can you tell me from were you downloaded it?

http://mybbcodes.com/showthread.php?tid=1093&pid=13185

Well i don't care about having pese, i was just wondering Tongue
No it was not this one, i have analysed your last 4 days of downloading and i did not found any reason for your lost of Peses.

If this situation occur again i would greatly appreciate that you send me a PM to inform me as soon possible and tell me which file caused the problem.

I have added 10 Peses to your count, meantime...

Wink
Reference URL's