MyBB Codes

Full Version: Advanced Thread Tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
//----------------
//PLUGIN OVERVIEW:
//----------------

Name: Regentronique Advanced Thread Tags
Author: exdiogene
Description: This Plugin will add a Tag Input Box on New Thread pages where Members could easily add tags, include a Tags Cloud box with a search box in the Index page and/or create a file allowing a Flash Tags Cloud on the Index page. It can also create a META Description link and a META Keywords link with the tags included for SEO.
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 14*,16*,18*,20*
Files To Upload: Three
Files To Edits: None
Languages Files Included: YES
Author is Responsible For Any Damage: NO
Author Provide Support For This Product: YES
License: Inside the License Folder
Copyrighted: All codes within the product are strongly copyrighted.

//----------
//SCREENSHOTS:
//----------
[attachment=786]
[attachment=783]
[attachment=784]
[attachment=782] < -- View of the Flash Tags Cloud application.

//----------
// DOWNLOAD:
//----------

If you are subscriber, then Go to the download button.
[Image: download.jpg]

//--------
//SUPPORT:
//--------

You can reach our support forum at: Plugins Support
The administrator can be reached here: exdiogene

---
I hope that you will appreciate this plugin.
Thank You
exdiogene
---
Ok installed, looks very nice but a few questions

1. when pressing on submit query with nothing it bring me to a page like this:

Direct initialization of this file is not allowed.

Please make sure IN_MYBB is defined.

2. It showing at the bottom of Index page, is there away to bring it to the top of the Index?

a few more but I will ask later as its not important for now Smile
You are right, i did not code another action in case someone would click the search button with nothing to search!

I will make a multiple choices selection, for the Tags Panel location, with these choices :

Before the header
After the header
Before the footer
After the footer

Hope this will satisfy you!

You should mention immediately the other questions, because i will not release multiple versions one after the other if they need any more coding...

Thank you!
can you release a part for selection of both anywhere on index and also for portal?
ok for the no search tags ..you said that will be fixxed fine.

When google takes the tags, dont you need some type of seo placed inside of htacess for tags or something for the root?

Colours can be chosen to our own preferance if possiable?

Thanks!
Portal will be included with display selections in this plugin...

This plugin was designed to be compatible with the Google SEO plugin, so I do not see why I should replicate all its features here?

Actually the colors are random, I strongly believe it could be messy to allow people to choose their own colors pair, because 95% of the users wont be able to know how to do it correctly and could make syntax errors in writing them.

So i will be left with the burden to choose 100 good matching pairs for them!

If you agree to produce 100 pairs of good looking colors (foreground/background) i agree to put them as the default editable set. You must exclude all variations from white to black and all grays, because these colors are also used for the Flash Tags Cloud as normal/highlite colors over theme background...
has this been updated yet since our last convo?

Thanks
I am still waiting for your answer to this :

exdiogene Wrote:If you agree to produce 100 pairs of good looking colors (foreground/background) i agree to put them as the default editable set. You must exclude all variations from white to black and all grays, because these colors are also used for the Flash Tags Cloud as normal/highlite colors over theme background...
ok, as for colour im not talking about that many but like for example the basic would be something like if you want green tags there green and black is black and white is white and red is red ..this probally might be easier or no? Just to have a few different basic default colours would be nice to be able to choose from if you know what I mean in ACP.. Wink
The corrections you needed have been made.

I have also corrected the duplication of tags in lower/upper case.

You can download the file here :

http://www.mybbcodes.com/showthread.php?...6#pid13776
Just wanted to report an error I think its cause they changed mt_rand(): in newer verions of php
[attachment=810]

It will work in php 5.3.3 but not after that verion
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's