MyBB Codes

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Referrer 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
//----------------
//PLUGIN OVERVIEW:
//----------------

Name: Referrer
Author: ghazal
Description: This Plugin will show you that you have came from which link OR website. Also it can be used for identifying yours last occurance.
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.4.x,1.6.x,1.8.x,2.0.x
Files To Upload: One
Files To Edits: None
Author is Responsible For Any Damage: NO
Author Provide Support For This Product: YES
License: Inside the License Folder
Copyrighted: All codes within the product is strongly copyrighted.

//------------
//SCREENSHOTS:
//------------
[attachment=12]

//----------
// DOWNLOAD:
//----------

[attachment=110]

//--------
//SUPPORT:
//--------

I can be reached at http://www.mybbcodes.com with username ghazal

---
I guess that's it... Enjoy
Thank You
ghazal

---
//--------------
//FAST DOWNLOAD:
//--------------

Now Guests and all Members can download rapidly.
Please download this plugin from below:

http://www.ziddu.com/download/6954389/referrer.zip.html
I see a grammatical error. ;P It should be came not camed; unless that's how you say it in your country.
How to download ? it is leading me to download page where download wants me to pay for the plugin i have no " Pese "
(08-22-2009 10:29 PM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]I see a grammatical error. ;P It should be came not camed; unless that's how you say it in your country.

ghazal Wrote:Description: This Plugin will show you that you have came from which link OR website. Also it can be used for identifying yours last occurance.

I wrote came their Smile
(08-23-2009 09:00 AM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]How to download ? it is leading me to download page where download wants me to pay for the plugin i have no " Pese "

Please Alirex wait for some time, I have no time to attach the zips here, until tommorow, I will uload all the zips here. I know that their is something errors in the download manager.

I am donating you some Pese, so that it might help you for download purposes. Smile
Thank You for the donation
(08-23-2009 10:49 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2009 10:29 PM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]I see a grammatical error. ;P It should be came not camed; unless that's how you say it in your country.

ghazal Wrote:Description: This Plugin will show you that you have came from which link OR website. Also it can be used for identifying yours last occurance.

I wrote came their Smile

No in the screenshot.
(08-23-2009 08:20 PM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2009 10:49 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]

I wrote came their Smile

No in the screenshot.

Ahh Yep Smile There's an error.
Great release ghazal. Thanks for such a nice site.
(08-23-2009 10:35 PM)Banned Wrote: [ -> ]Great release ghazal. Thanks for such a nice site.

Thanks Banned Smile

And what a nice unique username you have Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's