MyBB Codes

Full Version: Help with Classic Postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
basically in different resolutions it displays differently so I need your help please to fix this Angry

[attachment=814]
[attachment=815]
[attachment=816]
[attachment=817]
help?
Normally I give support for our plugins only! Wink

You could make the width of the left column the smaller you can and make the right colum with an "auto" width. To work for a 800 pixels resolution the content of both columns must fit in their proper width.

If you cannot accomplish this, the only other solution would be to revert to regular postbit display.
(08-15-2011 08:10 AM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]Normally I give support for our plugins only! Wink

You could make the width of the left column the smaller you can and make the right colum with an "auto" width. To work for a 800 pixels resolution the content of both columns must fit in their proper width.

If you cannot accomplish this, the only other solution would be to revert to regular postbit display.

Just so you know the theme is made only for classical post-bit style so i cant at all revert back to original as it is original. I will defiantly though follow your instructions and where do I go and have a look to fix this if that is not to much to ask. (left column and right column) ?

Again exdiogene your a life saver and I will wait for your response on this one. yeahhh
For this I would need the URL of the site...
pm sent
I have replied to your PM...
(08-16-2011 06:46 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]I have replied to your PM...

yes I received your PM Angry
Reference URL's