MyBB Codes

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] My Ultimate Ad Suite 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
//----------------
//PLUGIN OVERVIEW:
//----------------

Name: My Ultimate Ad Suite
Author: ghazal, exdiogene
Description: Its an ultimate and complete ad suite for webmasters. It will show different ads on 9 different places across the forum.
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.4.x,1.6.x,1.8.x,2.0.x
Files To Upload: One
Files To Edits: None
Author is Responsible For Any Damage: NO
Author Provide Support For This Product: YES
License: Inside the License Folder
Copyrights: All codes within the product are strongly copyrighted to Regentronique.

//-----------------------
//INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
//-----------------------

1. Upload file in ./inc/plugins folder
2. Activate Plugin
3. Adjust settings to suit your needs

//----------
// DOWNLOAD:
//----------
[attachment=345]

Release (Nov 14, 2009)[attachment=468]

Last upgrade (Dec 07, 2009):
Added more control for Post Ads.[attachment=520]

//--------
//SUPPORT:
//--------

I can be reached at http://www.mybbcodes.com with username exdiogene

---
I hope that you will appreciate this plugin.
Thank You
exdiogene
Superb Mod , very good and really i appreciate the work done by you for mybb.
(10-10-2009 08:53 AM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]Superb Mod , very good and really i appreciate the work done by you for mybb.

Thank You Ali Smile
Enjoy ...!

Best Regards
Hello,

I've activated the plugin and added my code. But i can't see all of them. I'm using MyBB 1.4.7.
(11-16-2009 04:03 AM)mybb0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I've activated the plugin and added my code. But i can't see all of them. I'm using MyBB 1.4.7.

Please download My Ultimate ad Suite[1].zip from the above post and then overright the previous version. I hope it will fix the bug !
Firstly, thank you for your answer. I have tried the previous version. Ads still aren't showing the forum. I also tried to set 777 CHMOD of the file. But still same problem.
(11-16-2009 09:34 AM)mybb0 Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, thank you for your answer. I have tried the previous version. Ads still aren't showing the forum. I also tried to set 777 CHMOD of the file. But still same problem.

OK. Then it shows that its a theme issue.
Question 1: Which theme you are using as your default theme ?
Question 2: Is any ad is showing on the pages ? Because this plugin only inserts variables in templates, and just requires your ad code to put in AdminCP setting.
I put my ad code AdminCP My Ultimate Ad Suite setting. But ads are not showing on all of pages.

I've included my theme xml file as an attachment.

Thanks.
When I tested this plugin on that theme, I just found a single bug. Which is in your footer template. And all of the rest pages showing ads correctly. Please insert the following code in footer template just before last
<br/><center>{$mybb->settings['uasfooter']}</center>
After that, add the ad code via AdminCP. I hope this will fix it.
Thank you very much for your help. I've fixed the problem. The problem was setting.php file. I didn't set it to CHMOD 777. If the other members have same problem, they should set setting.php file to CHMOD 777. And your plugin... It's really awesome! Thanks again!
Reference URL's