MyBB Codes

Full Version: Pakistan & Spamers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi have a lot of trouble with these kind of people also they fill your database to the max full of useless old shit, Is there anyway you can maybe make a plugin to either block them or completely delete them i will be will to pay you guys something.
Also they give you like 23,000 members that have only ever logged in once and spammed a link so you spend most of your time banning the deleting there posts or removing them from the database.
There are many methods to get rid of specific country spammers, including proxies blocking.

We have implemented several methods here, but some of them would not be available to download even if paid. Peace of mind on MyBBCodes have no price!

But I can tell you to install GEOIP location application on your hosting account and ban directly the countries you have trouble with. If you have a dedicated or virtual server, you can do this directly from your .htaccess file and speeding up the process...

Also using a more strict method for registration is also helping a lot to get rid of those spammers!
this would be a great things to have. also for my forum. too many spammer. Smile
There are two mods from mybb.com that helped me. "Fassil anti-spam" and "Stop forum spam now" When I used both of these at once, my own spam problem stopped instantly. I also use an anti-proxy script. Hope it works for you too.
Reference URL's