MyBB Codes

Full Version: Submit Your Site to 2000 + Search Engines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Smile

Now you can submit your website to more then 2000 search engines. For example: Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, GoGo, MSN, Alta vista etc.

LINK: http://www.seoflexmedia.com/html/free-se...ssion.html

It requires 29.95 USD to submit the URL.

Best regards
Good site, but requires money Sad
(10-13-2009 11:34 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Good site, but requires money Sad

Yes it requires money but it will submit your site o 2000 + search engines. That's a high paying work IMHO Smile
(10-13-2009 11:43 AM)ganag Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it requires money but it will submit your site o 2000 + search engines. That's a high paying work IMHO Smile

Yes that's true. Smile
Rather not. Most traffic will come from Google, Yahoo, Bing, and Ask. Better off just submitting to major search engines for free. Because probably 98% of those search engines are worthless.
Woow...
Hey Exdiogene ! Do you think it's still a good idea to pay them 30$ to submit a website to all those search engines ?

I'm waiting for a reply, if you think it's a good idea i'm gonna try it. UHH)
I would summit my site for free myself to many search engines if it was important. Only few search engines are used by 90% of the people on internet, so i do not believe it is worth the 30$ for less than 1 hour to submit your site to them.

Wink
thank you ! I'm going to do it the old myself way and save my $ UHH)
I have read about the idea of the how to submit the site to 2000 + Search Engines. I like your idea. But I want to know about the estimated amount for the how much time duration.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's