MyBB Codes

Full Version: Are you Optimist or a Pessmist, Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok friends,
This is a simple question for you. Are you optimist or a pessimist and why? I'm pessimist in most of situations, because most things don't come up as I expected so there's no reason to think it will be better the next time if I try to do it. This is mine and I want to know about yours, What are you? Why?
I have to tell that when i was a lot younger i was quite an optimistic person, after adolescence i became pessimistic when i discovered the true nature of mankind.

After few more years of experiences and getting more wisdom i became realistic. Optimism and pessimism are subjective responses to our own interpretation of situations, we have to be quite carefull to not be to much influenced by these feelings or they will drive our life more than often to deception!

Cool
im optimistic...
I believe that optimistic people, and not get too familiar with the rest of the world. It's fine, there is a hope for the future. But I used to be an optimist, that can change the world is much better than it is now.
Reference URL's