MyBB Codes

Full Version: Request for individual posts voting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi ghazal can u create one plugin for creating one poll for individual links in each posts .... like in this page i'm planning to start one online movies site ... so i need it ...
a link or you'll just want a progress bar or even percentage poll for specific post? Smile
i can try making one too.. or let the admin do it too..

thanks Big Grin
(08-22-2009 12:08 PM)karthikguru Wrote: [ -> ]hi ghazal can u create one plugin for creating one poll for individual links in each posts .... like in this page i'm planning to start one online movies site ... so i need it ...

My suggestion is that, its difficult for members to recognise which poll is best for them to vote , if we make several POLLS inside a single thread.

and Andrew, if you like, feel free to code it. Smile

Thank You
lol.. let me try code for it if i have nothing to do this week Big Grin lil bit busy now.. but ill try my best to work for it.. i cant promise anyway.. Tongue
i don want it to overload the server wit heavy load....just keep it simple wit two topics good/bad with percentage showing.... try to keep it as similar as the plugin in the site link i provided.... i'll be very much grateful to anyone who can make this i've been trying very long to get this one done... my movies site is still on the dumps bcoz of this....
hmmm anyone intersted in creating this plugin ??
(08-30-2009 02:09 PM)karthikguru Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm anyone intersted in creating this plugin ??

(08-24-2009 01:52 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]lol.. let me try code for it if i have nothing to do this week Big Grin lil bit busy now.. but ill try my best to work for it.. i cant promise anyway.. Tongue

Smile
http://9lessons.blogspot.com/2009/08/vot...d-php.html

u can make one based on this code .... Smile
hey ghazal i read ur tut about mycodes .... was wondering can we make use of the above script i posted and creae one mycode ... Like for eg name it as [vote][/vote]

so watever content we put into tat will have a individual voting box below it ?????
(09-07-2009 02:47 AM)karthikguru Wrote: [ -> ]hey ghazal i read ur tut about mycodes .... was wondering can we make use of the above script i posted and creae one mycode ... Like for eg name it as [vote][/vote]

so watever content we put into tat will have a individual voting box below it ?????

The code you provided is jquery with php. as far as MyCodes are concerned, you can not use mycodes with php. PHP is server side language and only execute when there is a running server. However MyCodes are simple replacement of HTML, CSS and javascripts , and all these languages may ryn with out any server i.e. on local computers.

Polling script is also developed through php as in the case of this script, therefore utilizing this script as part of MyCodes is not possible.
Reference URL's