MyBB Codes
[Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Supermoderator Restriction - Printable Version

+- MyBB Codes (http://www.mybbcodes.com)
+-- Forum: Mods Database (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Premium Mods (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Forum: Babjusi Plug ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Thread: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Supermoderator Restriction (/showthread.php?tid=1129)

[Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Supermoderator Restriction - babjusi - 12-05-2009 03:54 PM

Name: Supermoderator Restriction

Type: Plugin for Mybb

Version: For any versions of Mybb 1.4* series.

Funcionality: This plugin will allow you to hide the ip''s in posts from the supermoderators. It will also allow you to prevent the Supermoderators from using the Ip Search feature at the Mod CP.

Important: Nobody is authorized to upload this plugin in other sites/forums and claim it as their own. You are also not allowed to remove the copyright without my permission. By downloading the plugin you agree to the above.

RE: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Supermoderator Restriction - skiilz - 12-06-2009 12:29 PM

When I remove the plugin the ACP>Settings didn't get removed....
My gMOD GID is 3.

P.S: I'm Skiilz

RE: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Supermoderator Restriction - babjusi - 12-06-2009 12:52 PM

(12-06-2009 12:29 PM)Light33 Wrote:  When I remove the plugin the ACP>Settings didn't get removed....
My gMOD GID is 3.

P.S: I'm Skiilz

That is strange. Can you please download the plugin package again and overwrite the old one at your plugins folder. Then go to the acp-plugins and activate it again and let me know?

Also, can you please post the url to your forum with a test account?

RE: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Supermoderator Restriction - skiilz - 12-06-2009 01:28 PM

Downloaded and solved the problem.
Thank you.

RE: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Supermoderator Restriction - babjusi - 12-06-2009 01:30 PM

You are most welcome, glad to have been of help Smile

RE: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Supermoderator Restriction - FBI - 12-07-2009 04:38 AM

Quote:[Highlight]This plugin will allow you to hide the ip''s in posts from the supermoderators. It will also allow you to prevent the Supermoderators from using the Ip Search feature at the Mod CP.

damn nice... disable IP feature (from post display and modCP) for Mod/SuperMod
Its very very useful for big-big forum with more than 15-20 moderators or 3 supermods.
As an Admin, you can not control the mods behavior. I have experience, some moderator have personal problem with members. And they (moderator) use that feature to see IP address of member and abuse it. At the past till now, I disable permanently IP Searching/listing on posts/threads. And, this mods will help for (newbie) Forum Admin.

babjusi, You're rocks!Big Grin

RE: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Supermoderator Restriction - babjusi - 12-07-2009 11:20 AM

I agree FBI. That is why I coded it in the first place for a big forum that I help administrate.
Thank you for your feedback, it is highly appreciated Smile

RE: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Supermoderator Restriction - Technoman - 01-24-2014 03:54 AM

instead of it showing to super moderators and mods a 404 page it would be nice i personally think for it to say something in bold text like "sorry the admin has disabled the IP feature"

Also not sure why this plugin left out an important area but can it be added to this plugin to block super mods & mods from seeing the ips in the whos online ?

Overall very good plugin!