MyBB Codes
Links Checker - Printable Version

+- MyBB Codes (http://www.mybbcodes.com)
+-- Forum: Mods Database (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Premium Mods (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Forum: MODS DATABASE (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: Links Checker (/showthread.php?tid=1424)

Links Checker - exdiogene - 07-21-2010 10:32 PM

//----------------
//PLUGIN OVERVIEW:
//----------------

Name: Regentronique Links Checker
Author: Exdiogene
Description: This plugin will verify all threads posts links pointing to a multitude of popular files sites like : anonym.to, depositfiles.com, easy-share.com, egoshare.com, filefactory.com, freakshare.net, hotfile.com, mediafire.com, megaupload.com, rapidshare.com, rapidshare.de, sendspace.com, sharingmatrix.com, sms4file.com, storage.to, speedyshare.com, ugotfile.com, up-file.com, uploading.com, vip-file.com.
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 14*,16*,18*,20*
Files To Upload: One
Files To Edits: None
Author is Responsible For Any Damage: NO
Author Provide Support For This Product: YES
License: Inside the License Folder
Copyrighted: All codes within the product are strongly copyrighted.

//-----------------------
//INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
//-----------------------

1. Upload file in ./inc/plugins folder
2. Activate Plugin
3. Adjust settings to suit your needs

//----------
// DOWNLOAD:
//----------
[attachment=743]

Last upgrade V1.1 (Apr 28, 2011):
Included two variables in main Global declaration for more PHP compatibility.[attachment=806]

//--------
//SUPPORT:
//--------

You can reach our support forum at: Plugins Support
The administrator can be reached here: exdiogene

---
I hope that you will appreciate this plugin.
Thank You
exdiogene
---

RE: Links Checker - FBI - 07-23-2010 09:09 AM

Could you please mention, what is "The Time Wait before Links checked" setting? Smile

RE: Links Checker - exdiogene - 07-23-2010 10:02 AM

This is the period of time that will be waited before rechecking the links again for a specific thread when they were already verified previously.

So if you want to verify the links only each week then you put 7 in the field, if you want to check them each 6 hours you will put 0.25 in the field. This will speed up the verification if you check them quite frequently...

Wink

RE: Links Checker - asgard - 08-01-2010 01:12 PM

this mod might interest me

RE: Links Checker - asgard - 08-01-2010 01:14 PM

oops I forgot to say thank youWink

RE: Links Checker - tazman - 08-11-2010 10:39 AM

I have been using for a long while and works great but since 1.6 its not compatible tried to look for compatibility line to change to 16 but dont see it!

RE: Links Checker - exdiogene - 08-11-2010 01:23 PM

Search for this section located at line 408, approximately at the 2/5 of the file Regentronique_Links_Checker.php :

PHP Code:[Highlight]
function Regentronique_Links_Checker_info()
{

return array(

"name"          => "Regentronique Links Checker",

"description"   => "This plugin will verify all threads posts links pointing to a multitude of popular files sites like :
                            anonym.to, rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, rapidshare.de, mediafire.com, filefactory.com,
                            depositfiles.com, sendspace.com, sharingmatrix.com, hotfile.com, ugotfile.com, egoshare.com, easy-share.com, 
                            freakshare.net, sms4file.com, vip-file.com, up-file.com, storage.to, speedyshare.com, uploading.com."

"website"       => "http://MyBBCodes.com",

"author"        => "Exdiogene",

"authorsite"    => "http://MyBBCodes.com",

"version"       => "1.0",

"guid"          => "",

"compatibility" => "14*",
    );

Replace the "14*" with "14*,16*"

Wink

RE: Links Checker - tazman - 08-11-2010 01:44 PM

Thanks was looking in notepadd++ but didnt see thank you!!Got all other changed over!!

RE: Links Checker - dunlop03 - 08-15-2010 09:07 AM

Can you add a "Task" to this plugin. It would be brilliant if we could set how often we want to check links automatically, rather than having to run the link checker manually.

RE: Links Checker - exdiogene - 08-15-2010 11:13 AM

But how are you expecting the new bad links to be knowned by you if i just set a task to run the plugin multiple pages?

RE: Links Checker - tazman - 08-15-2010 11:24 AM

Wont it move them to the specified junk forum in the settings??

RE: Links Checker - exdiogene - 08-15-2010 11:51 AM

Only if you have enabled this feature, but how would you know if it is not enabled? The only other solution would be PMs or eMails and would need a plugin modification...

Wink

RE: Links Checker - tazman - 08-15-2010 12:10 PM

Well either way i am glad just to have the one we have now as this is first working one ive ever seen anywhere and i go to a ton of mod site looking around!!

RE: Links Checker - dunlop03 - 08-15-2010 03:32 PM

(08-15-2010 11:13 AM)exdiogene Wrote:  But how are you expecting the new bad links to be knowned by you if i just set a task to run the plugin multiple pages?

Ive set a forum for all the bad links to be binned in , so when it runs automatically it will bin them in that forum. It would be a nice feature to have as all users could check that forum regulary to see if they have any bad links and they could re-upload them if they wanted.