MyBB Codes
CCleaner - Printable Version

+- MyBB Codes (http://www.mybbcodes.com)
+-- Forum: Softwares Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Free ware Softwares (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: CCleaner (/showthread.php?tid=299)

CCleaner - RuffyM - 09-26-2009 06:38 PM

Well, my other thread never showed up so i'm trying one more time!

CCleaner is a program that cleans up your computer, its free and its fast so just download it!

http://www.ccleaner.com/

/R

RE: CCleaner - Hero - 09-30-2009 08:47 PM

Yes, I use it as well. I love it. Smile

RE: CCleaner - xiaozhu - 10-04-2009 05:52 AM

Always have it in any Windows PC I had!

RE: CCleaner - Rob1991 - 12-12-2009 09:11 PM

I use this all the time, it also has an uninstaller and you can edit your start up programs

RE: CCleaner - netjockey - 01-21-2010 10:25 AM

CClenaer is Not that much good , instead use windows xp manager

RE: CCleaner - roumy - 02-02-2010 07:35 AM

I use this for years and think it's great.
roumy

RE: CCleaner - megaplox - 02-26-2010 04:36 AM

one of the best programs that I have ever used

RE: CCleaner - MiChel - 06-20-2010 08:02 AM

Yes, I use it as well. I love it Smile

RE: CCleaner - maskem - 06-29-2010 08:09 PM

very nice...thank you

RE: CCleaner - rogerjack - 07-01-2010 10:55 PM

Ccleaner is one of the nice program. It also has an uninstaller and you can edit your start up programs but some time it is not so good as windows xp manager.

RE: CCleaner - joolifinaa - 07-07-2010 09:17 AM

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space.CCleaner is a tool designed to reduce this effect by deleting files that you don’t need and removing invalid entries in the registry.

RE: CCleaner - ccalby - 07-07-2010 11:16 PM

I LOVE CCLEANER! I have been using it for around ayear and never regreated it yet.

RE: CCleaner - smithshn - 07-12-2010 11:04 AM

I have read the description about the Ccleaner. I have visited your mention URL and download it. But I want to know the procedure about the installation. Another thing is that I want to require more detail about it.

RE: CCleaner - exdiogene - 07-12-2010 11:20 AM

Unfortunately if you expect an answer from RuffyM, you wont get it because he never came back since he posted the thread on 09-26-2009 06:39 PM...

May i suggest that you go on their site here http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/help and get the information you are looking for in one of the proposed sections!

Wink

RE: CCleaner - jonyroger - 07-17-2010 12:01 AM

The Ccleaner is clen you computer. Then your computer will works fast i have visited your mention URL and download it. But I want to know the procedure about the installation. These is one of the best software for the computer.

RE: CCleaner - IpHeX - 08-25-2010 05:57 PM

Another great 1, thnx for sharing

RE: CCleaner - Richard.R - 09-15-2010 09:52 AM

i use this on all my 4+ pc's and find it really does beat even paid solutions

RE: CCleaner - Yolo - 10-08-2010 11:54 PM

CCleaner is a very good program.

RE: CCleaner - canadadrugs - 10-17-2010 11:37 PM

These all are great to know about it. It removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space.

RE: CCleaner - mickyjashuas - 10-18-2010 09:04 AM

The CCleaner is clen your computer. Then your computer is running fast i visited your URL and mention the download. program used to clean unwanted files and invalid registry entries from a Windows computer.But I want to know the procedure on the installation. These is one of the best software for the computer.

RE: CCleaner - smithtilden - 11-04-2010 12:45 AM

These is one of the software to clean your computer. I have visited your mention URL and download it. But I want to know the procedure about the installation. These is one of the best software for the computer.

RE: CCleaner - karynmonk - 12-01-2010 09:03 AM

Crap Cleaner is a freeware system optimization tool. That removes unused and temporary files from your system - you can run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. The best part is that it is quick and free.

RE: CCleaner - arnoldatwater - 12-03-2010 03:30 AM

This is a very good discussion topic. It will help people who want to learn it all. I think I CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. This will remove unused system files - so that Windows can run faster and free up valuable disk space.

RE: CCleaner - racyhall11 - 12-12-2010 11:34 PM

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. In this software main two changes are that it is a drive wiping tool that can wipe all the data from your hard drive, and second is adding more options to pre-existing features. It is freeware that can readily be downloaded.

RE: CCleaner - eliaslyn - 12-21-2010 07:55 PM

CCleaner supports the deleting of temporary and potentially unwanted files left by the certain programs, including Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip, and many other applications along with browsing history, cookies, Recycle bin, memory dumps, file fragments, log files, system caches, application data, autocomplete form history, and various other data.

RE: CCleaner - haddad287 - 01-07-2011 10:40 PM

Ya this is useful

RE: CCleaner - jhonmathew - 01-21-2011 01:54 PM

CCleaner works well for me. Maybe things in the programs of recovery and recycling should have been removed, there may be some sort of useless software. But if you notice things you want is not listed, you can stop using CCleaner.

RE: CCleaner - russell - 01-24-2011 11:37 PM

CCleaner is a great program. It also has an uninstaller and you can edit your startup programs, but some time is not as good as manager of the window xp.

RE: CCleaner - micaljack1987 - 01-29-2011 02:52 AM

A cleaner is a software that can be used when a user wants to delete the information from your personal computer. A cache of good software cleaning removes all traces of information by government standards.

RE: CCleaner - carlrnlds - 01-31-2011 02:14 AM

I am using CCleaner for cleaning cache and cookies and it also helps us to remove unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing your hard drive space. It is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. CCleaner is developed by Piriform and its a very simple tool to clean your system from temporary and unnecessary files.

RE: CCleaner - Laudlin - 02-09-2011 09:23 PM

CCleaner is one of my most preferred tools. I also use a good defragger like Smart Defrag to keep everything tidy.

RE: CCleaner - yahoosbingos - 02-10-2011 09:04 AM

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. This will erase system files - to make Windows faster and more valuable space on disk space. It will reduce the file size and do not need to delete the file, removes invalid registry entries, use of tools.

RE: CCleaner - Ak-sAE - 02-12-2011 09:35 AM

nice share friends

RE: CCleaner - Lubos - 02-17-2011 05:14 AM

February 25, 2011 is new version

RE: CCleaner - mick - 02-22-2011 02:47 AM

I am also using all time. I love it very much. Same here I also agreed with you Ccleaner is one of the nice program. Really I am also using window Xp and I observed that some time it is not good as windows xp manager..

RE: CCleaner - katchmart - 03-03-2011 06:45 AM

This is one of the program and clean your computer. I have been to cite the URL and download. But I want to know the installation procedure. This is one of the best software on the computer.

RE: CCleaner - nicholasgage - 03-28-2011 02:24 AM

CCleaner is a program that it should we have in our computer. CCleaner is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. This program file size is very small but have certain many advantages, benefits and features. The two greatest benefits of CCleaner are it's small size and quick scan times.

RE: CCleaner - jackssmith - 04-12-2011 03:03 PM

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It is to remove unused files from your system - let Windows run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space.CCleaner is a tool to reduce this impact by removing the file, you do not need to delete invalid registry entries .

RE: CCleaner - frankcrown - 04-15-2011 10:53 AM

The Ccleaner is clean your computer. Then your computer will works fast i accept visited your acknowledgment URL and download it. But I wish to know the action about the installation. These is one of the best software for the computer.

RE: CCleaner - dj.of_pay - 04-28-2011 01:13 PM

thanks bro

RE: CCleaner - XviperX - 06-12-2015 06:40 PM

Yes ccleaner is the dogs bollocks. I use this all the time.

RE: CCleaner - yop92 - 01-12-2016 05:50 PM

thanks for the excellent prog