MyBB Codes
HOW to make a new page - Printable Version

+- MyBB Codes (http://www.mybbcodes.com)
+-- Forum: Mods Database (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tutorials for 1.4.x (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: HOW to make a new page (/showthread.php?tid=589)

HOW to make a new page - windowsmediaman - 12-06-2009 02:01 AM

This tutorial was originally found in this thread on *********.com. It was originally written by ***** and all credit goes to him for this tutorial.

RE: HOW to make a new page - exdiogene - 12-06-2009 02:26 PM

Where is the tutorial in question, it does not appear in your thread?

I tried 12 times to access *********.com and was able to see the site 2 times, so this site is quite difficult to reach and to see the tutorial, at least from Canada... Sad

Be informed that in the "Important Threads" here you would read in the "Serving the community through tutorial" thread :

Quote:[Highlight]To write a tutorial thread here, one must take in to account the following points:

1. It must be your own written
2. It must relate to MyBB
3. It must be in english

RE: HOW to make a new page - windowsmediaman - 12-06-2009 03:34 PM

Your not going to get many tuts if they are all have to be written by yourself.

RE: HOW to make a new page - exdiogene - 12-06-2009 03:50 PM

Yes i know, but i believe that it would be better not having any copyright issues and author issues if we do not have content just copied here from elsewere.

I do not know if i would like to have 100 threads with only links to other sites tutorial including competitor sites. I will have to think about the possible issues and decide about the rules regarding this, today.

Other forums specialize in those tutorials, we are giving those here just for helping our members.

Thank you for pointing out this situation, i greatly appreciate your comments and, as the new owner of MyBBCodes, will post my decision about it today.

RE: HOW to make a new page - exdiogene - 12-06-2009 10:45 PM

Ok, after much thinking, it was decided that links to external sites tutorial wont be allowed here as it was from the beginning.

It will be clarified in the thread sticky.

RE: HOW to make a new page - windowsmediaman - 12-07-2009 01:18 AM

Ok then Wink

RE: HOW to make a new page - naturecannon - 02-07-2010 04:22 PM

Wasted click because "HOW to make a new page" is not here. Should delete or edit title to "Wasted click, you wont find anything in this thread"

RE: HOW to make a new page - assad - 03-26-2010 07:22 AM

~Boy, where's the tuturial?

RE: HOW to make a new page - Bane95 - 04-24-2010 02:28 AM

This is a waste

RE: HOW to make a new page - TFM RuLeZ d00d - 08-24-2010 04:36 AM

so where is the tutorial?

RE: HOW to make a new page - exdiogene - 08-24-2010 02:47 PM

Sorry, but not available because of rules infringement.

RE: HOW to make a new page - black - 10-09-2010 02:51 AM

no tutorial? bah delete thisBig Grin

RE: HOW to make a new page - exdiogene - 10-09-2010 09:09 AM

I prefer to leave this thread here, so other members could read that a tutorial must be writen by themself to be posted here! They could also see the problematic of refering a tutorial writen elsewere and inaccessible to most members... Wink