MyBB Codes
MyBB - Printable Version

+- MyBB Codes (http://www.mybbcodes.com)
+-- Forum: Members Cafeteria (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Chit-Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: MyBB (/showthread.php?tid=92)

MyBB - Hero - 08-22-2009 10:25 PM

When did you hear about MyBB, and what other forum softwares have you tried before MyBB? It would also be great if you could include what your best forum experience with MyBB has been. Wink

Thanks.

RE: MyBB - ghazal - 08-24-2009 02:45 AM

Its a long ago, approximately 6 months ago when I started actually learning the coding standards of mybb. i greatly influenced in its codes, so I started i building some plugins. They were release in my previous forum >>> http://www.mybboard.biz <<< This forum is now soldout. Then I maked this forum, and now here you are finding some big and small plugins Smile

Thanks God that I maked approximately 150 mycodes and above 70 plugins for myBB which is indeed a great big resource for mybb present in any other site across the net related to mybb.

And I have tested phpbb, UBB, pearl forum softwares, lolly BB, etc. before using myBB. I never tested vBulletin as its comercial forum and have License that needs to be purchased. and I have no money for that Tongue

Thankyou

RE: MyBB - Hero - 08-25-2009 07:56 PM

Oh wow what a story, so you've benefited plenty in your adventure?

Look how far you've come, making exclusive plug-ins...btw, when are we going to get some themes?

RE: MyBB - ghazal - 08-25-2009 08:01 PM

Currently major time is used in developing plugins and mycodes. I hope , after this month, I have some free time to code themes aswell.

RE: MyBB - Hero - 08-25-2009 08:06 PM

Amazing, you can also make themes? I bet they're fantastic, just like your plug-ins are. I look forward to looking at some of your themes. Smile

RE: MyBB - ghazal - 08-25-2009 08:28 PM

The current theme of this forum is of mien custom made. How you found this ? Smile

RE: MyBB - topper - 08-26-2009 03:43 PM

iv been online since 1998, and have used many forum softwares, including, ipb, ikon board, phpBB, smf, yabb and a few others
my favourite was always ipb, but freeware it has to be mybb for me, i really do like the software and as for the plugins they are fantastic!

RE: MyBB - Hero - 08-26-2009 05:50 PM

1998 huh? That's a long time ago. Tongue

So you've learned a lot of personal experience and gain. So you should be able to support and become a good webmaster. Smile

RE: MyBB - Alish - 09-03-2009 08:37 PM

MYbB Is The Best FREE Forum Software I Have Ever used.

Vbulletin Is The Monster But Moster Conts Big Grin

RE: MyBB - JakJak - 09-06-2009 07:27 PM

I've used phpBB3 a number of times. MyBB is quicker for installing MODs and looks better.