Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:38 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Announcement
We have the biggest collection of MyBB Plugins here on the Net. We have currently 175+ MyBB Exclusive Plugins, 80+ MyBB Compatible MyCodes and 16+ MyBB 1.4.x Themes (Some are still under construction...) Thus, we provide you the largest MyBB Stuff on the net including tutorials. Stay with us, you will find out some more to come.
Now you can easily create your own buttons set for MyBB! Click here to have a look...
*** You cannot do your registration behind any Proxies anymore! ***
Welcome Guest[3.91.11.30], connected from North Brunswick, New Jersey United States

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Release 1.4.x] View Thread Readers 1.0
04-26-2010, 11:13 AM
RE: [Release 1.4.x] View Thread Readers 1.0
Thank you.Smile I think it makes people nervous.
And one last request.: D
I like, that every member see, that how many members view this threads. But only some groups see that who view the thread.
I created screenshote.
Example the registered group see the next:    
When he have permission(example VIP members):

I want, that only VIP members(VIP group) can see the member. I editing to next text: "Only VIP members can see that who viewed this thread. You can subcribed here: link."
I think that "19 member(s) viewed this thread in the last 149 days : " of the attractiveness of this feature and the member will be subcribe to VIP group.
My forum is Community forum, where are interest threads, we can make friends etc.

atomjani's signature Thanks the all help, they are helpful:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2010, 11:37 AM
Ok, i can see the logic behind your request, this way you could get more subscription by people wanting to see who read the thread... Wink

Ok i will add a 2 new settings for the users in excluded groups :

1- Text displayed instead of the Usernames.
2- Enable/disable the display of the main bar just showing the count in days.

This should be completed this week...

exdiogene's signature MyBBCodes.com administrator
Cool " It is not what you know that matters, it is what you do or do not do!"
04-26-2010, 11:46 AM
Thank you and good working.Smile

04-27-2010, 12:50 AM
And I can edit or add this text, because my forum languages is hungary. I haven't more problem.Smile

07-05-2010, 04:51 AM
Sorry but im getting a weird error in the plugins section in ACP ?

Please make sure IN_MYBB is defined."); } global $mybb, $lang; $plugins->add_hook("showthread_threaded", "Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_Show"); $plugins->add_hook("showthread_linear", "Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_Show"); function Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_info() { /** * Array of information about the plugin. * name: The name of the plugin * description: Description of what the plugin does * website: The website the plugin is maintained at (Optional) * author: The name of the author of the plugin * authorsite: The URL to the website of the author (Optional) * version: The version number of the plugin * guid: Unique ID issued by the MyBB Mods site for version checking * compatibility: A CSV list of MyBB versions supported. Ex, "121,123", "12*". Wildcards supported. */ return array( "name" => "Regentronique View Thread Readers!", "description" => "This plugin will allow you to View Thread Readers at the bottom of each thread.", "website" => "http://MyBBCodes.com", "author" => "Exdiogene", "authorsite" => "http://Regentronique.com", "version" => "1.3", 'guid' => '', "compatibility" => "*" ); } function Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_install(){ global $db; $regentronique_group = array( 'gid' => 'NULL', 'name' => 'Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders', 'title' => 'Regentronique ViewThreadReaders Settings', 'description' => 'Settings for the Regentronique ViewThreadReaders plugin', 'disporder' => '1', 'isdefault' => 'no', ); $db->insert_query('settinggroups', $regentronique_group); $gid = $db->insert_id(); $regentronique_setting = array( 'sid' => 'NULL', 'name' => 'Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_Text', 'title' => 'View Thread Readers Text', 'description' => 'Text used for the View Thread Readers bar.(You can include {MemberNumber} and {DayNumber})', 'optionscode' => 'text', 'value' => '{MemberNumber} members viewed this thread in the last {DayNumber} days :', 'disporder' => 1, 'gid' => intval($gid), ); $db->insert_query('settings', $regentronique_setting); $regentronique_setting = array( 'sid' => 'NULL', 'name' => 'Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_TextColor', 'title' => 'View Thread Readers Text Color', 'description' => 'Text Color used for the View Thread Readers bar.', 'optionscode' => 'text', 'value' => '#906000', 'disporder' => 2, 'gid' => intval($gid), ); $db->insert_query('settings', $regentronique_setting); $regentronique_setting = array( 'sid' => 'NULL', 'name' => 'Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_EnableGroupStyle', 'title' => 'Enable Group Style Display for users', 'description' => 'If this is enabled, then the users name will be formated with its group style.', 'optionscode' => 'yesno', 'value' => '1', 'disporder' => 3, 'gid' => intval($gid), ); $db->insert_query('settings', $regentronique_setting); $regentronique_setting = array( 'sid' => 'NULL', 'name' => 'Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_EnableBanned', 'title' => 'Enable Display of Banned users', 'description' => 'If this is enabled, then the banned users will be displayed.', 'optionscode' => 'yesno', 'value' => '1', 'disporder' => 4, 'gid' => intval($gid), ); $db->insert_query('settings', $regentronique_setting); $regentronique_setting = array( 'sid' => 'NULL', 'name' => 'Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_UserCount', 'title' => 'Number of User in the ViewThreadReaders', 'description' => 'The maximum number of users that will be displayed.', 'optionscode' => 'text', 'value' => '50', 'disporder' => 5, 'gid' => intval($gid), ); $db->insert_query('settings', $regentronique_setting); $regentronique_setting = array( 'sid' => 'NULL', 'name' => 'Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_ExcludedGroups', 'title' => 'Groups excluded from viewing ViewThreadReaders', 'description' => 'The users groups, separated by commas, excluded from having ViewThreadReaders displayed.(Leave blank for all to see.)', 'optionscode' => 'text', 'value' => '0,1,2,5,7', 'disporder' => 6, 'gid' => intval($gid), ); $db->insert_query('settings', $regentronique_setting); rebuildsettings(); } function Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_is_installed() { global $db, $mybb; $query = $db->simple_select("settinggroups", "name", "name='Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders'"); $num = $db->num_rows($query); if($num != "0"){ return true; }else{ return false; } } function Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_uninstall() { global $mybb, $db; $db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settinggroups WHERE name='Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders'"); $db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name IN( 'Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_TextColor', 'Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_EnableBanned', 'Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_EnableGroupStyle', 'Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_UserCount', 'Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_ExcludedGroups' )"); } function Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_Show(){ global $mybb, $db, $tid, $posts, $showthread, $thread; if ( $mybb->settings['Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_ExcludedGroups'] ){ $ExcludedGroups = explode(',', $mybb->settings['Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_ExcludedGroups']); }else{ $ExcludedGroups = Array(); } if (!in_array($mybb->user['usergroup'], $ExcludedGroups)){ if ( $mybb->settings['Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_EnableBanned'] != '1'){ $Banned = 'AND u.usergroup <> 7'; }else{ $Banned = ''; } $query1 = $db->query(" SELECT t.uid, t.dateline , u.username , u.usergroup FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."threadsread t LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) WHERE t.tid='$tid' $Banned ORDER BY dateline DESC "); $rows = $db->num_rows($query1); $MyList = ''; $x = 0; if ($rows < $mybb->settings['Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_UserCount']){ $xMax = $rows; }else{ $xMax = $mybb->settings['Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_UserCount']; } while (($TUser = $db->fetch_array($query1)) && ($x < $mybb->settings['Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_UserCount'])){ if ($mybb->settings['Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_EnableGroupStyle'] != '0'){ $UserText = format_name($TUser['username'],$TUser['usergroup']); }else{ $UserText = $TUser['username']; } if (!$UserText){ $UserText = '(deleted)'; } /* if ( $mybb->settings['Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_EnableBanned'] != '1'){ if ($TUser['usergroup'] == '7'){ if ($rows < $mybb->settings['Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_UserCount']){ $xMax = $xMax - 1; } continue; } } */ $x++; if (($rows > 1) && ($x < $xMax)){ $MyList = ', '.$UserText.'' . $MyList; }else{ $MyList = ''.$UserText.'' . $MyList; } } if (substr($MyList,0,2) == ', '){ $MyList = substr($MyList,2); } $Days = Floor((time() - $thread['dateline']) / 86400); if ($Days > $mybb->settings['threadreadcut']){ $Days = $mybb->settings['threadreadcut']; } $text = str_replace(array('{MemberNumber}','{DayNumber}'),array($rows,$Days),$mybb->settings['Regentronique_ViewThreadReaders_Text']); $posts .= '
'.$text.'
'.$MyList.'
'; } } ?>

Technoman's signature
07-05-2010, 10:48 AM
@Technoman :

Which version of MyBB do you use?

Can you show me a printscreen of the ACP with the error?

It could be because of another plugin interference...

07-05-2010, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2010 01:36 PM by Technoman.)
Picture 1: this is what it looks like in plugins section (errors)
Picture 2: MyBB version
(all my pictures are uploaded threw imageshack)

[Image: pluginsinacp.jpg]

[Image: mybbversion.jpg]

Technoman's signature
07-05-2010, 04:09 PM
First i have to tell you that you have quite a lot of active plugins there... UHH

I would recommend to try reinstalling the plugin again, because there seem to have been some corruption of the file there...

07-05-2010, 04:36 PM
theres 4 versions so maybe its the wrong one im downloading?

Which 1 of the 4 should i be downloading?

Technoman's signature
07-05-2010, 04:49 PM
The more recent one V1.3

0 member(s) viewed this thread in the last 365 days :

Was This Thread Useful ?
Please Link To Us
URL
BBCode
HTML

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Regentronique Thread Notice exdiogene 0 11,148 02-15-2014 01:27 PM
Last Post: exdiogene
  Advanced Thread Tags exdiogene 40 23,030 11-17-2011 10:18 PM
Heart [Release 1.4.x] Duplicate Posts Eraser 1.0 ghazal 3 5,408 06-19-2011 07:56 PM
  [Release 1.4.x] Alphabetic Thread Display exdiogene 4 30,907 03-11-2011 02:07 AM
Last Post: billy423uk
  [Release 1.4.x] Profile Notify exdiogene 1 3,830 03-25-2010 04:59 AM
Last Post: fl00r