MyBB Codes
One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - Printable Version

+- MyBB Codes (http://www.mybbcodes.com)
+-- Forum: ۞ Webmasters Resort ۞ (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Forum: General Categories (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER (/showthread.php?tid=410)

One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - ghazal - 10-12-2009 07:23 AM

Hello MyBB Codes.com user. Smile

We are glad to announce that MyBB codes is growing a really fast pace (Thanks for Almighty Allah), and to give it more functionality, we are constantly changing and arranging the site.

Today, we make some forums HERE . The names and descriptions of those respective forums describe them all. We are wishing to give a Full One Year subscription to http://www.mybbcodes.com forum. For this , you have to do a simple online task, i.e., to post 70 Quality Posts in the Webmaster Resort forums.

---
QUALITY POSTS DETAILS:
---

1. The posts should comprise with the related topics on the specific forums.
2. You should post 40 Threads and 30 Posts in all across the Webmaster's Resort Forum. (Please note that all other posts across the forum is excluded from this demand).
3. Your posts should not contain any Illegal content, abuse materials spamming, scaming, phishing etc. For more details of posting rules, CLICK HERE .
---

For those subscribers that paid 5 $ USD for subscription, If they participate the offer, They will be upgrade to Five Year Subscription Group.

---

We hope that you will participate in this offer and will get a Full One Year Free Subscription to these forums. In addition to this, we will also participate along with you in this offer and will posts replies and feedbacks accordingly.

After completion of the successful job, Kindly PM exdiogene to get the Free Reward. For upgrade process, we will do this manually.

---

MyBBCodes Admin Staff reserves the right to cancel, reject OR approve any application regarding this offer.

---
Thank You

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - ganag - 10-12-2009 11:22 AM

Nice offer, I will take a part Wink

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - ghazal - 10-13-2009 01:56 AM

(10-12-2009 11:22 AM)ganag Wrote:  Nice offer, I will take a part Wink

Yours welcome Smile

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - ahmar2 - 10-26-2009 11:51 AM

Hi ghazal new here...Joined to get this subscription for free...Count me in..I will complete this offer..Thanks for starting this contest...

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - ghazal - 10-31-2009 02:15 AM

(10-26-2009 11:51 AM)ahmar2 Wrote:  Hi ghazal new here...Joined to get this subscription for free...Count me in..I will complete this offer..Thanks for starting this contest...

No Problem Smile
Thank you for your participation

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - ghazal - 11-05-2009 05:41 AM

I am closing this contest, If the new admin (exdiogene) wants to get started, he may open it again.

THIS THREAD IS NOW GOING TO CLOSE

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - exdiogene - 11-12-2009 11:52 PM

Hello everyone,

i am exdiogene, the new owner of MyBBCodes.com and i would like to welcome you on these forums.

I strongly believe that the contest should be reopen, because it would be unfair for the people having already posted for it.

The contest will run until january 1st, 2010 leaving enough time to see few winners! Wink

Good luck!

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - Tm0 - 11-22-2009 08:17 PM

I surely will do. I need that Goear plugin Tongue

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - exdiogene - 11-22-2009 08:40 PM

You are welcome to participate to this contest Tm0!

Just follow the rules and if you accomplish your goal before next year, you will be granted a free subscription.

Thank you in advance for your contributions... Wink

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - pipotalamo - 12-09-2009 02:28 AM

wow is could I need free suscription SmileSmile

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - naqshbandios_limra - 12-25-2009 09:19 AM

Is this offer still open ?

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - exdiogene - 12-26-2009 12:14 PM

Yes, like previously writen : "The contest will run until january 1st, 2010 leaving enough time to see few winners!"

Only quality posts will be taken in consideration... Wink

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - naqshbandios_limra - 12-26-2009 12:23 PM

Can I take a part to this contest ? but there are 4 days left before the january 1st Tongue

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - exdiogene - 12-26-2009 12:58 PM

Yes, everyone is welcome to participate! Smile

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - loveit - 12-28-2009 07:32 AM

too late for me to take part but goodluck to the other users

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - naqshbandios_limra - 01-02-2010 11:20 AM

(12-28-2009 07:32 AM)loveit Wrote:  too late for me to take part but goodluck to the other users

I think Exdiogene bro give a chance upto 4 th January. Isn't it ?

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - exdiogene - 01-02-2010 12:50 PM

(01-02-2010 11:20 AM)naqshbandios_limra Wrote:  
(12-28-2009 07:32 AM)loveit Wrote:  too late for me to take part but goodluck to the other users

I think Exdiogene bro give a chance upto 4 th January. Isn't it ?

Sorry, the contest on posting strictly in the "Webmasters Resort" forum as closed on january first 2010.

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - shaks786 - 01-05-2010 07:18 PM

Sad im too late! if only i had joined sooner

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - naqshbandios_limra - 01-06-2010 11:58 AM

I wish that this great contest should be extended. As I saw that the traffic to this great forum is increasing day by day. Hoping that more members should get benefit through it.

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - Nadjia - 01-06-2010 01:17 PM

Too bad, but the contest is already finished.

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - naqshbandios_limra - 01-07-2010 11:15 AM

(01-06-2010 01:17 PM)Nadjia Wrote:  Too bad, but the contest is already finished.

AHH ! UHH

Did any other contest starts in coming days ?

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - Nadjia - 01-07-2010 11:47 AM

It's up to exdiogene to decide to open an other contest soon or later.

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - exdiogene - 01-07-2010 12:38 PM

Since Ghazal started this contest 3 months ago, it did not had a great success...

I will wait a month or two before deciding if i will try this myself again.

Meantime i am thinking to allow Premium material downloading with a higher pese count. But to prevent savage downloading with dozens of copy paste operation in the threads for pese, i would install a "maximum of 10 posts per day per member" control plugin.

So stay tuned to find if these changes would appear this month, i will inform everyone in our Announcement section about it, if i go on with this idea.

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - naqshbandios_limra - 01-07-2010 12:53 PM

That's OK

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - assad - 03-26-2010 07:14 AM

Can i participate?

RE: One Year MyBB Codes Subscription - A FREE OFFER - Nadjia - 03-26-2010 01:38 PM

The contest is finished months ago.
Just a curiosity, if you can afford a Nissan so you can pay 5$ for a subscription isn't itWink
It should be nothing for you!Undecided