Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:01 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Announcement
We have the biggest collection of MyBB Plugins here on the Net. We have currently 175+ MyBB Exclusive Plugins, 80+ MyBB Compatible MyCodes and 16+ MyBB 1.4.x Themes (Some are still under construction...) Thus, we provide you the largest MyBB Stuff on the net including tutorials. Stay with us, you will find out some more to come.
Now you can easily create your own buttons set for MyBB! Click here to have a look...
*** You cannot do your registration behind any Proxies anymore! ***
Welcome Guest[54.160.133.33], connected from Ashburn, Virginia United States

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Release 1.4.x] Rank System
01-29-2010, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2010 06:59 PM by exdiogene.)
[Release 1.4.x] Rank System
//----------------
//PLUGIN OVERVIEW:
//----------------

Name: Rank System
Author: exdiogene
Description: This Plugin will add a rank system for your members that will be displayed in their Profile and in their Posts. Registered members can view a list of all members with the same rank and Administrators/Moderators can edit the members rank.
Version: 1.3
Compatibility: 1.4.x,1.6.x,1.8.x,2.0.x
Files To Upload: One
Files To Edits: None
Author is Responsible For Any Damage: NO
Author Provide Support For This Product: YES
License: Inside the License Folder
Copyrighted: All codes within the product are strongly copyrighted.

//------------
//SCREENSHOTS:
//------------

//----------
// DOWNLOAD:
//----------

If you are subscriber, then Go to the download button.
[Image: download.jpg]

//--------
//SUPPORT:
//--------

You can reach our support forum at: Plugins Support
The administrator can be reached here: exdiogene

---
I hope that you will appreciate this plugin.
Thank You
exdiogene
---

exdiogene's signature MyBBCodes.com administrator
Cool " It is not what you know that matters, it is what you do or do not do!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2010, 10:20 PM
RE: [Release 1.4.x] Rank System
Hello exdiogene! I have a question about this plugin ... I use the classic postbit with their respective information in tables (attached image) as an achievement to call this plugin to one of these tables? Normally is {$post['XXXXXXX']}... So I want to make plugin Activity ... Thank you!

.jpg  error.JPG (Size: 3.78 KB / Downloads: 220)
Downloaded by :AlanB, exdiogene, Nadjia, abcx, Chainzs, casusnet, DannysForum, elmemis, BlackerCracker, Chandy, Haider28, Trixstitch, Mobius, Jeax2, atomjani, alirex, bananoke, codingd, nashr_hp, Malietjie, PinoyCommunity, Black Theorem, roumy, dunlop03, Vlad96, Walkman 5.0, dannyd, mahigrafix, Technoman, FBI, saintsinner, cashfreebies, Jaxon, JeyTee, brick, WolfSoul, eric draven, howman, Michael, r0k, hmhs, Danisk, ErNabbone, SunGm, und34d, mikeyjai, windowsmediaman, KiraX, DJNilo, amitsystem, Borisbe, MatrixXx, anteprimorac, Kamar, bombelek126p, master, Anoop17, MattR, lechtidu56, doble-h, Creams, masimo, tacodelivery, Gérald59, LastThief, katchmart, Malec92, Reality, peakz, H0AX, _Un!corn, bestblackhatforum.com, Ryrzy, Mortibus, MEDIA-DESIGN, LuminousX, zethit, EmoXxX, Sdrink91, Elvis, Sinner, Codename V, kayito, CDJVC, amessa1, tintin0303, Vulture, kLx, ilsuonodelcuore, phoenix, Killer_Reft, lilola, Lupus, Rashomatic, Kingz5, jonnyspie

AlanB's signature
02-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Hello,

i am trying to understand what you ask me. If your question is to know if the plugin will work in the "classic" post display mode, the answer is yes.

If your question is to know the variable name containing the rank information, the information is appended directly to the $post['user_details'] in the plugin.

If it is not what you want to know, please be more explicit in your question... Wink

From the picture you are showing me, i cannot get any information helping me to understand more. I only see images and icons... Undecided

02-22-2010, 03:31 PM
What I do is that the Rank System appears in one of the tables in postbit-classic icons such as inside the table, as pictured ... Thank you!

AlanB's signature
02-22-2010, 04:21 PM
From what i can understand you want to be able to display each part of the ranking information separately in a table you place inside your postbit-classic.

If this is what you want, i will need to modify the plugin to let you use the new $post['rank_text'] and $post['rank_bar'] variables that i would create inside the plugin to allow you to do so.

Just confirm if this is what you need?

Wink

02-22-2010, 09:15 PM
If that's what I do... Thank you! Smile

AlanB's signature
02-22-2010, 10:15 PM
(02-22-2010 09:15 PM)AlanB Wrote:  If that's what I do... Thank you! Smile

Sorry i cannot understand what you wrote. I try to translate but it make no sense to me... UHH

Please write it in your main language (i believe it should be spanish) and send it to me in a Private Message. It would be easier for me this way.

02-24-2010, 07:03 PM
The plugin have been upgraded with your desired features!

To keep the previous rank values assigned to your users, you can download the new plugin, copy it over the old one, then you will uninstall it and reinstall it again.

Smile

02-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Hola Exdiogene, estuve probando el plugin actualizado y tome pantallazos del error que produce al instalarlo... A continuacion detallo los errores:

- Error #1

Al activar instalar y activar el plugin pasa que aparece al final de todo totalmente desestructurado...

.jpg  error1.JPG (Size: 6.55 KB / Downloads: 177)
Downloaded by :AlanB, exdiogene, Nadjia, casusnet, DannysForum, elmemis, Chainzs, BlackerCracker, Chandy, Haider28, Trixstitch, Mobius, Jeax2, atomjani, alirex, bananoke, codingd, nashr_hp, Malietjie, PinoyCommunity, Black Theorem, roumy, dunlop03, Vlad96, Walkman 5.0, dannyd, mahigrafix, Technoman, FBI, Pars, saintsinner, cashfreebies, JeyTee, brick, WolfSoul, Jaxon, eric draven, howman, Michael, r0k, hmhs, Danisk, ErNabbone, SunGm, und34d, mikeyjai, windowsmediaman, KiraX, DJNilo, amitsystem, Borisbe, MatrixXx, anteprimorac, Kamar, bombelek126p, master, Anoop17, MattR, lechtidu56, doble-h, Creams, masimo, tacodelivery, Gérald59, LastThief, katchmart, Malec92, Reality, peakz, H0AX, _Un!corn, bestblackhatforum.com, Ryrzy, Mortibus, MEDIA-DESIGN, LuminousX, zethit, EmoXxX, Sdrink91, Elvis, Sinner, Codename V, kayito, CDJVC, amessa1, tintin0303, Vulture, kLx, ilsuonodelcuore, phoenix, Killer_Reft, lilola, Lupus, Rashomatic, Kingz5, jonnyspie

-Error #2

Al llamar a las variables $post['rank_text'] y $post['rank_bar'] sucede que desaparece toda la informacion detallada de los usuarios quedando como resultado lo que muestran las imagenes...

.jpg  error3.JPG (Size: 4.33 KB / Downloads: 178)
Downloaded by :AlanB, exdiogene, Nadjia, casusnet, DannysForum, elmemis, Chainzs, BlackerCracker, Chandy, Haider28, Trixstitch, Mobius, Jeax2, atomjani, alirex, bananoke, codingd, nashr_hp, Malietjie, PinoyCommunity, Black Theorem, roumy, dunlop03, Vlad96, Walkman 5.0, dannyd, mahigrafix, Technoman, FBI, Pars, saintsinner, cashfreebies, Jaxon, JeyTee, brick, WolfSoul, eric draven, howman, Michael, r0k, hmhs, Danisk, ErNabbone, SunGm, und34d, mikeyjai, windowsmediaman, KiraX, DJNilo, amitsystem, Borisbe, MatrixXx, anteprimorac, Kamar, bombelek126p, master, Anoop17, MattR, lechtidu56, doble-h, Creams, masimo, tacodelivery, Gérald59, LastThief, katchmart, Malec92, Reality, peakz, H0AX, _Un!corn, bestblackhatforum.com, Ryrzy, Mortibus, MEDIA-DESIGN, LuminousX, zethit, EmoXxX, Sdrink91, Elvis, Sinner, Codename V, kayito, CDJVC, amessa1, tintin0303, Vulture, kLx, ilsuonodelcuore, phoenix, Killer_Reft, lilola, Lupus, Rashomatic, Kingz5, jonnyspie

Saludos AlanB desde Argentina!

PD: Me ofrezco como tester de este plugin Cool

AlanB's signature
02-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Please, keep posting in english on the forums. Wink

If you must write in spanish, send me a PM...

From what i could understand you seem to say that the data is unstructured and have bad looking.

With the pictures i see, the only problem seem to be the rank_bar that is not centered as the rest. If it is only this that is bugging you, i could make the rank_bar with a centered style.

You must also understand that plugins are made for the majority of users and most users are using standard postbit display.

0 member(s) viewed this thread in the last 365 days :

Was This Thread Useful ?
Please Link To Us
URL
BBCode
HTML

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Heart [Release 1.4.x] My Juke Box 1.0 ghazal 12 8,520 06-23-2017 07:34 AM
Last Post: exdiogene
Heart [Release 1.4.x] Post It Note 1.0 ghazal 29 144,327 06-27-2016 01:54 PM
Last Post: maria chersia
  [Release 1.4.x] View Thread Readers 1.0 exdiogene 32 22,462 11-05-2014 12:12 AM
Last Post: Technoman
  [Release 1.4.x] Thread Self Close 1.0 exdiogene 4 7,359 10-11-2012 09:34 PM
Last Post: kLx
Heart [Release 1.4.x] Activity System 1.0 ghazal 50 29,365 10-11-2012 09:30 PM
Last Post: kLx